Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Semester, New Me!

So this past week was the beginning of the new semester (my second at CMU) and I am determined to make it better the the previous one. here are a few ways I plan to do this

1. Keep track of assignments, by staying organized and utilizing my fancy new white board.
2. Make daily goals for my self. This semester has a lot of downtime and is more self passed, so I need to keep on myself as to not fall behind.
3. limit distractions to a minimum, this means less television and leisure reading. I might look into scheduling specific time for those activities.
4. Push myself harder, seems simple but is rarely is.
5. Don't dwell on past mistakes but don't forget them either. this will keep me from repeating them. 6. Remind myself everyday what I am working towards and how happy I'll be once its achieved. more long term gratification less instant.

This is going to take a lot of work on my part, but its time for me to put into action what is so easy to type here, words on a screen only go so far. So here is to a new semester and a more productive outlook on life.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!