Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Playtime is Over!

Sorry for the lack of updates but since the end of finals I have allowed myself a bit of a breather. Now that I feel revitalized I will commence with goals for each of my days. This way I hope to be productive over break instead of wasting my time. With no school there will be fewer distractions as long as I plan my days they shouldn't be a waste.

So my goals for tomorrow are as follows:
Laundry
tuning up the resume
emailing possible internships
reading

My reward if this is all accomplished is to watch Love Actually with my roommate! I am hoping with a set of specific goals and a reward if I meet them I will be more productive.

another thing I'm hoping to do this break is find out how to best organize my time and motivate myself. I plan to do this by experimenting with a couple of different approaches, tomorrow's being a reward system.

well that's all for tonight

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!