Saturday, December 17, 2011

Salut!

Today is the day I make my first appearance here, on Orange Donkey! It is my first blogging experience of any sort thus I am excited and a bit nervous about the venture. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas with such great friends as Ben, Bethany and whoever else finds reading this page worth their time. It's almost midnight, so I am not planning on flipping your world upside down with my profound revelations... at least not just yet. More substantive posts that trigger your imagination, question the "truths" you never doubted, and raise controversies are soon to follow. In the meantime lets take our time and enjoy this holiday season and appreciate friends and family that we are so fortunate to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!