Sunday, November 27, 2011

Better Late than Never!

Alright so I was planning on doing this when Ben made the site...then I didn't (procrastination is one of my biggest problems). So here it goes!

1. Ben this is a great idea and potentially just the kick in the pants I need to motivate myself!
2. I want to use this blog to help keep myself more accountable. I have found making promises to myself is not very affective.
3. things I want to do to be accountable!
A. write on here once a week
B. try and keep track of my business thoughts (if its dumb I still want to write it down) then I would like to post it here to see what you all think. It might be a way to spark discussion and inspire each other!
C. More things to come. (I'm very tired right now, I definitely have more to say)

okay now that all thats out of the way here is my first post!

So I was sitting in Kaya reading and watching the lovely people do there jobs. As I read/people watched I noticed a women run up to the front grab one of those hot coffee sleeves and run back to where she was sitting. This got me to thinking why are they two separate things? wouldn't be simple to just have them joined as one thing? or make the cups thicker?

With this one thought I realized I might be onto a real idea! and began to plan how you would make and sell cups like these. I then went home after my class to do some research only to find that there are a tone of different companies that make and sell cups just like what I had thought of.

So my first big Idea was a bust....BUT it sort of changed my way of thinking about things. It made me realize that event though this particular idea had already been done it doesn't meant that all my ideas will have already be done. For the first time I saw a need and immediately thought of a way to fix it. That is why I'm here and its what all this is for so I'm happy to see myself changing the way I see the world, and who knows maybe my next idea will make millions.

well that's all for today folks thanks for reading! :)
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!