Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miles to go before I sleep

So today went fairly well with meeting the goals I set yesterday. I did watch about 15 minutes of television this morning while having breakfast and getting ready but it didn't hamper my productivity so I'm not going to feel to bad about it. The rest of the day went well with not watching television. I have also been doing pretty well with my social networking sites today, for the most part sticking to my goal. In fact I used them to a productive advantage today! My friend Corey helped my find sources for my paper (he knows a lot more about that subject than I do), he posted links to my wall VERY helpful.

But today was not all sunshine and productive roses, I'm behind currently due to my lack of ability to turn down social situations. I went to the bar for about two hours that could have been spent finishing and perfecting my speech due tomorrow and other such projects for school. So I feel a little bad about this, but It was nice to get out of the house and wasn't totally unproductive as the conversation was stimulating and thought provoking, and even gave me good ideas for my speech.

As a result however I will be up late finishing this, and I could really have used the sleep tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a long one with two presentations due as well as spending a large chunk of my day outside passing out hot chocolate in the name of secularism. It will be fun but exhausting! I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and the rest it will bring....

so until then...

dftba (don't forget to be awesome)

-Bethany :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Bethany! I like your openness :-) Don't worry about slipping up. The more small victories you have, the more motivated you'll be to stick to you goals _in the moment_, which is the point where procrastination can be defeated. Woo!

    ReplyDelete

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!