Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stillness of the Night

After the last two days I'm so happy to relax with a cup of tea and write to you, although I apologize I'm a little mentally weary this evening.

So to get down to what I want to talk about tonight: Internships!

to graduate it is required of me to take part in an internship during the summer semester, and this is the time of year to begin looking. So my goal starting after my exams next week is to do the following:

1. Research: I need to know what is out there in order to know where I want to work and where I will receive the best education and experience for my money.

2. Emails: after narrowing down the field I will compose emails to the companies I would like to work for and hopefully go in over break for interviews, or at the least face to face meetings.

3. Resume: I will also have to revamp my resume to appeal to the specific potential employers.

I am hoping to complete each of these goals before going home for break, or by the 17th depending on work schedule.

I also wanted to take sometime today and talk about how all the stress from last night turned out. I had a very productive day with assignments going smoothly for the most part. I had a few things change unexpectedly with assignments but thankfully in my favor. All this made for a very fulfilling day. So as Ben suggested I'm going to celebrate the small victories.

So that's all for today I think

"witty sign off phrase here"

-Bethany

oh also if anyone has ideas for internships in the Mount Pleasant, Lansing, or Ann Arbor that would be awesome! I'm looking for a small business preferably a coffee shop or specialty restaurant.

okay really bye now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be cool. We're experimenting, learning, growing. We don't need haters. Constructive ideas or questions are always welcome!